• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows Key on Keyboard not working after fresh install

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

Ok so everything was working, I did a refresh of Win 10, now my keyboard win key isn't working. This was a known issue but ms removed the fix about 15 days ago from their site, I'm not sure how to enable it. I got a Logitech G15 Keyboard & G13 Game Pad with the current software from logitech.com. It's not working at all when I press on it, just dead.

I use it all the time when playing WoW, to find stuff on my pc while in game... really annoying with out it. Didn't realize how much i used it. Even if I alt + tab in game still cant get a window open to do stuff.

Thanks
Rob

My g15 had a toggle that enabled/disabled the windows key at the top of the keyboard. Are you sure you didn't accidentally toggle it off/on?

haha that was the first one i tired if you hit download it was removed. Still thanks for trying.

My g15 had a toggle that enabled/disabled the windows key at the top of the keyboard. Are you sure you didn't accidentally toggle it off/on?

omg I feel so stupid, this was it exactly... man talk about time wasted, I spent a hr watching video's on YouTube about solutions and none worked now i know why. You guys are the best thanks a ton!

Back