• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR (Lite)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team 32 EOC WIR

Team Spotlight:
Based on the EOC stats, it’s very difficult to parse out any useful information this week due to the server update at Stanford. Don’t despair, your points are safe and the work is still producing results for the cure. Unfortunately, many of you will not get the recognition that you deserve for the work you’ve done. If you made a milestone this week, you may not get listed here next week. It is unavoidable but take heart in that your work does count and is going to do good things for the scientists who understand the results we produce.

Take this time to clean your gear. Shut down, disassemble and clean, clean, clean. Remove any and all dust that you can find. Clean heatsinks, replace and/or clean fans, route cables to improve air flow, replace your thermal interface material (TIM) or thermal paste. Winter is coming and this is the time to get as many points as we can. So prepare for battle and make sure your gear will last through the cold months to come.

Forum Spotlight:
PanteraGSTK has committed to join the fold here. Please step up and offer any encouragement and/or assistance as needed. We’ve had other members of the forum at large either join or resume after a long hiatus so be on the lookout in the forums for these wonderful folks who are making our team stronger with each WU that they complete.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

You sir are my hero. I will follow your sword into battle to slay the white walkers.... er... the [H]ord, et. el.

Take this time to clean your gear. Shut down, disassemble and clean, clean, clean. Remove any and all dust that you can find. Clean heatsinks, replace and/or clean fans, route cables to improve air flow, replace your thermal interface material (TIM) or thermal paste. Winter is coming and this is the time to get as many points as we can. So prepare for battle and make sure your gear will last through the cold months to come.

Too late, stats server came back up before 6:00 pm CST, so I hope no one has their rig in pieces right now :)

Any post with 5.2Ghz FX love in it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside... thanks caddi!!

i heat the basement with my rigs :thup:

ozzlo thinks that's going to keep him warm this winter, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
my 5.2ghz fx8350/monster clocked, witchdoctor massaged, titan will heat my WHOLE house!!!!!!!!!
and you guys thought my​ power bill was bad :rofl:

Back