• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Highest possible Screenshot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rio71

Hi all
How high can you go for Screenschot ? ( WCPUID ; CPU-Z ; MBM5 ; Sandra ... )
Post here the highest possible Screenshot for P4 ; PIII-S ; PIII ; PII ; P ; Cel-T ; Cel ...
equal as unstable , with errors , with artifacts ; consequential damage ...
Happy Oc'ing :D

Last edited:
I can do better, but this is stable as of now. Just finished vid pin mod and messing with settings. I want 1.8 out of this chip.

I am not posting a screenshot out of embarasment. I have had absolutly no luck past 1521mhz with my 1.3a. I have tried every possible thing I know of to get it to 1612 (124fsb). I burned it in for 36 hrs and gained 2mhz @ boot but no stability. I can boot @ 1560 (120fsb) but no windows. I vid pined to 1.75v (2 wire). In fact more voltage makes things worse past 1.6v. I am running a vantec 6035/w7000rpm fan and load temps of 37-39deg.

So I just ordered a 1.1a today from newegg and will start all over. I beleive that the 1.1a is actualy a better choice as it should run just as fast and it has higher fsb possibilities (more memory Bandwith) and all of the cpu speed in the world will not help if you don't have any place for it to go.

This will be my last p3/celly as I am itching to build a p4-northwood with pc2700 ddr on and Asus P4s533(not yet available)
Thats enough bable for now!

davefred99 said:
This ones not so bad,

I know the problem with your MSI board. If you do not run a 133fsb default chip in that mobo it will not allow 1/4 dividers above 133fsb or lower either. In other words your 100fsb chip will never run with 1/4 dividers if you do not insulate one of your bsel pins to run the cel-t at 133fsb default. With a tusl-2 you do not get 1/4 dividers until you hit 134fsb.

ol' man said:

I know the problem with your MSI board....
damn this is hard and bad info for davefred99 :cry:

@ davefred99 : i can run my 1300@1560 1.500V Stock-Fan totally stably ( Burnbx.exe /h + 3DMark2001 )

my mandel cel-t 1300@1703

Last edited:
cpuid.jpg

Rio71 , you are damn lucky :)
I can not boot over the 122 yet .
If the use of Artict silver III will help me , you will loose your winning spot .

All i need is just 14 Mhz to win , 123 bus !!

funnyperson1 said:
heres mine....not bad for a cA2 stepping...just wait till i get my tualatin back though:D
i agree, 45% o'cing good work :beer:

@ Kiriakos: no,no please ;)
1708 with air-cooling, congrats. i will loose.
but ol 'man have the score 1200@18xx

@ jdmcnudgent: your rigs crunching many faster and soon overhaul me

Back