• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sleeved cables

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Not_soFast

Registered
Hey guys.Im considering to start selling sleeved cables bcs only one guy in my country is going so.I found what wire to use and will order pin crimper from ebay.I cant find atx pins anywhere in Serbia.I will be sleeving w paracord and prices will be lower than his.Is it ok to order cable combs from ebay(cheap ones). I will add a few pics of my First sleeving job.
tapatalk_jpeg_1485888038324.jpg

sure it's ok, if you want to be known as cheap when they don't last, better to use good stuff and be known for good stuff.
people that can afford upscale computers can afford good stuff.

sure it's ok, if you want to be known as cheap when they don't last, better to use good stuff and be known for good stuff.
people that can afford upscale computers can afford good stuff.
U are totaly right and i dont wanna ho cheap on any stuff except cable combs.They are just plastic pieces and they cant break or do something wrong.

Послато са 6039Y уз помоћ Тапатока

Yee but who will break their cable comb and complain bout bad quality

I've seen some pretty awful cable combs. Probably why I don't use any and instead opt to manually do all of my own sleeving and wire management.

I found out my friend can cut it w cnc or laser cutter.U can do it too,just pay for some company or guy to do it.It is rly cheap and u need just 3d models

Back