• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Opinion on temp CPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

repoe805

Long story short , place was burgled by ppl who also being investigated for online crimes fraud, as a result my pc was sent for forensics to check if it was used in any of the crimes. I was told it could take 6 months to 1year as a result of backlog.

I have put together a desktop for roughly 120 dollars to game/school while I either get my pc back from detectives, or save up enough for better parts.

ATHLON II X2 255, Asus Gtx 660 direct cu edition, Biostar Ta790gx 128m over clocked to 3.7ghz with a CM hyper 212evo.

I have an old phenom x4 9600 BE 2.3ghz somewhere at my parents house a few hours away and am wondering if it's worth going home to look for it or would the Athlon be better.

if you don't multi task just run what you got.
but still go home for the weekend but only because mom wants to see you and she cooks better than mickey dees.

Worth it... lol, that isnt up to us man.

The x4 is a faster cpu i believe. Just pick it up when you go home amd try it. Again, worth it isnt up to us. ;)

Back