• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Overclockers.com Benching Party II: Philadelphia, PA - June 17-19, 2011

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Card is reference so I needed no mods = completely stock. Pot contact was just fine. I've seen chips over heat before. There were literally no signs of death on the card or around it at the time. The fan blade moved and bumped the card and black screen from then on.

I ended up with a ~40 boint take... Not the 100 I was looking for, but I didnt bench the GTX either which would have put me close if it was cooperating.

Any pics from the event?

Still working on an after party article. The weekend before this event I was in CIN, the weekend after this event I was in STL for another event, and the weekend after that I moved to a new house. I've been working long hours also, so my spare time has dropped to subzero.

There are a lot of pictures on facebook, a couple videos, and a bit more media that hasn't been parsed yet, but there's already been a lot of interest in whats been shared on FB. We'll have our summary and highlights up on our frontpage soon, including the PHI and STL events. :)

Thanks for your support Rob. :thup: I thought the banner was huge also... If it weren't for the impressive amperage capacity on your fan controllers, I would have thought Lamptron was compensating for something!

Back