• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PCChips 810LMR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dark_elfken

I've just looked through the forums and noticed only two posts from people using PCChips Mobos. Seems the one guy is having a similar problem to me but not quite. I have opened up the bios and attempted to change the CPU speed to manual as was stated but unforunately i am only given the options of 800Mhz or 1000Mhz and so i am unable to continue.
If its of any use at all, its the PCChips 810LMR and a Duron 800Mhz chip i'm using. Just wondering if this is a PCChips MOBO problem or if i just missed a vital step.

cheers,

dark_elfken

Well PCchips are known as one of if not the worst mobos you can buy ... I have personal experience with the 810LMR and out of eleven box's only one still is alive (less than one year) Way to many problems to list, but several things really stands out about these boards ... not enough voltage to the processor, so it spits processors, mouses, and keyboards about as fast as you can plug them in ... and overclocking options are slim to none ... Just my opionion but if I were you I would look to purchase another mobo and save yourself endless hours of grief ... Hate to be the bearer of bad news ... But I would rather you not have to go through all that mess ... WELCOME TO OVERCLOCKERS !!! These guys can really help you out of a jam ... I know, they have saved my bacon many, many times !!!

Back