• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Dream Machine Updated *PIC*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bah, I was going to show a couple pics of mine but it didn't turn out right. Guess I can't upload straight to the thread.

:-/

what kind of dye and where did u get it? Does it have sediments on the bottom of the dye bottle? Is it safe for pumps? Thanks.

sorry but i'm new at WC.... i'm trying to figure out liquid's setup... is that the radiator/fan at the top and the pump under the hd/bays? is it blowing out or sucking in?

Looks great, now I am excited to do it once again. Just setup the drill press and will start milling some water blocks.

Gongo56 said:
sorry but i'm new at WC.... i'm trying to figure out liquid's setup... is that the radiator/fan at the top and the pump under the hd/bays? is it blowing out or sucking in?
The rad/fan is at the top and the pump is under the HD/ in the bays. I don't know which way he has the fan, though I imagine it's blowing out.

Yeah I know he's using vw audi anti freeze. But he's also using a blue dye. Just wondering what kind of dye that is and does it have any kind of sediments or gooey stuff on the bottom of the bottle.

All of those cases looked really really good. Especially the first one with the white cathodes. Absolutely stunning components all over. Stay tuned for my case mod. HAHAHA

my radiator is ontop and my pump is in the 3.5" drive bays. my harddrive is actually aboe my opitical drives, its held in place by the Zalman HD Heatpipe Cooler.

there is actually 2 types of blue audi/vw antifreeze. Pentosin (which i use) has a very light clear blue color, you can buy it at www.drivewire.com. The other type is the one where you go directly into the audi/vw dealer and ask for their blue antifreeze, this has a darker blue/green color.

soOoOo many people have asked about my dye, once and for all it is DEEP BLUE DYELITE . ive been using this dye for about 4 months now. so far, it hasnt affected my pump or stained my tubing. the dye bottle doesnt have any sediments or gooey stuff on the bottom.

side note: i just got 1024MB (x2 512MB) Geil Ultra PC4400. im runing my 2.4c at 3.3 now with 1:1 FSB ratio. 275mhz FSB quad pumped!

Ultra sexy. Nerd Pr0n right there. I love the setup man. Just one or two comments. If you had streched the blue shrink wrap around the base of the ATX plug for the mobo that would have helped not show any wires. Also there isn't much you can do and I have the same water block but the maze3 seems to clash in color, perhaps a swifttech block would be best color wise. (but that does require $$)

Very nice work.

(All in reference to the 1st computer in this thread)

i already thought about the shrinkwrap on the ATX connector, originaly it WAS at the base, but since i have it bend that way, it slid up.

the swiftech's blue color would match perfectly, but i prefer Danderden stuff better. personally, i dont like the look of swiftechs products. too industrial and blocky? and those darn fittings.....i like how dangerden has a clear lucite top, that way i can see the water channels. all my blocks have the Maze4 design in them, so it matches.

Nerd Pr0n, hahahaha

Liquid_Cooled said:
my radiator is ontop and my pump is in the 3.5" drive bays. my harddrive is actually aboe my opitical drives, its held in place by the Zalman HD Heatpipe Cooler.

there is actually 2 types of blue audi/vw antifreeze. Pentosin (which i use) has a very light clear blue color, you can buy it at www.drivewire.com. The other type is the one where you go directly into the audi/vw dealer and ask for their blue antifreeze, this has a darker blue/green color.

soOoOo many people have asked about my dye, once and for all it is DEEP BLUE DYELITE . ive been using this dye for about 4 months now. so far, it hasnt affected my pump or stained my tubing. the dye bottle doesnt have any sediments or gooey stuff on the bottom.

side note: i just got 1024MB (x2 512MB) Geil Ultra PC4400. im runing my 2.4c at 3.3 now with 1:1 FSB ratio. 275mhz FSB quad pumped!

do you mind telling those people where you got it from? :beer:

btw.. how the hell did you bend your ATX cable on your mobo that way and have it stay that way? mild heating and reforming?

and btw, can i sire your computer babies?

hmmm, i just bent the ATX cable and held it for a few seconds.... i dont think it would be that hard to bend it like that.

sire my computer babies?!?!?!

Don't those cases have a dual aluminum layer on the top with vents cut for an 80mm fan? Were you able to enlarge what came with it or did you have to cut all the way through for you 120mm rad hole? A pic of the top would be appreciated if you could.

Very sweet case, man. :beer:

Back