• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Dream Machine Updated *PIC*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well yeah I know he used zip ties... but I didn't think that the wire would just stay next to the mobo tray like that. And where are the switches for the cathode lights?

Just noticed something else too. Did you do custom molex extentions for the video card and disk drives with that blue wire?

Very clean even on the back of the tray, i did somthing similar but i used all duct tape to hold the wires down :D so it looks nasty and possibly a fire hazard.

Beautiful. Your case was my inspiration when I decided to build mine. I went with a CM Wavemaster though and boy, is it a tight fit! My radiator takes up 2 of my 4 optical drive bays and I had to tilt my HDD to get it to fit. Is your HDD on top of your 2 optical drives? Time to go find me some Pentosin!

Great Setup I must say. That is the cleanest I've seen so far. Great job, i have no negative criticisms. It't the color and texture of the water that makes it look so great. It looks so clear even though its colored.

i used zip ties and velcro pads.

the switch for the cathodes are on a pci slot in the back, as well as a 7v/12v switch for the 120mm fan.

yea, i used those UV blue extensions.

yea, the radiator takes up 2 drives spaces. my hardrive is above the 2 optical drives. its held in place with a zalman HD heatpipe cooler.

hey that light tube, can you please tell me what brand and style or watevers it is? thanks.

Only one rig that I know of that is cleaner... Scanido's. But he cheated and only WC'd his CPU. You take a close 2nd place :D Good job!

Awesome! Colors look cool in that case. Makes we wanna go buy some sleeving kit and redo my case. (Right now its a horibile mess of molex connecters adn stuff.) Im finding that air cooling is not enough these days to keep things OCed and cool...

This has got to be reference material man.... this is THE dream for most guys around here. Neat wiring, optimum cooling, nice looks, lots of space.....

Like I said.. REFERENCE!

Cheers, Flix

Scandino's rig does look VERY clean, but hes only cooling the CPU, thats all. also his pump and T line are out in the open.....

Alright guys, whos rig do you think looks nicer/cleaner. Mine or Scandinos?

Scandino's
side.jpg

Mine
64225718.jpg

Here is my VERY first case mod. I wanted something that looked like an Alienware with Voodoo's painted Chassis. My GeForce 3 Original rocked back then. ok wiring job....

64392809.jpg

64392816.jpg

This was my second case mod. this was my very first time water cooling. sadly, i still used the GeForce3..... kinda miss the glowy water.
64392899.jpg

64392904.jpg

64392908.jpg

Cyrix_2k said:
Only one rig that I know of that is cleaner... Scanido's. But he cheated and only WC'd his CPU. You take a close 2nd place :D Good job!
Cheating is the only way to go :burn: But is it really worth WC'ing the VGA? Also how in the world did u get you ATX connector to bend like that, i need to do that to mine.

a question on your second mod. how did you get 1/2" ID tubing on that innovatek tank-o-matic, and was it a flow restriction doing so? or is that whole system 3/8"?
lol some of us "dying" to know where you hooked up with that pentosin and dyelite....

to me, its worth water cooling the vga and chipset. the stock chipset fan and stock vga fan were actually very loud to me. if water cooling them eliminates the noise and gives lower temps, why not?

i just switched out the barbs on the tank-o-matic since it uses 1/4" NPT barbs. YES, it was a major flow restriction ( the 2 90 degree bends).

Back