• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ati 9800 pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Uhh... ok?

Thanks for the heads up. Im going to run right out/order online that card at the store you listed. :)

Btw 6600GT are only about $10-$30 more so ide go with one of those first.

JT

Jtanczos said:
Uhh... ok?

Thanks for the heads up. Im going to run right out/order online that card at the store you listed. :)

Btw 6600GT are only about $10-$30 more so ide go with one of those first.

JT
it's cyber deals bro, no need for the sarcasm.

my friend got one of these cards, i havent oc'ed it yet, but i may softmod to a xt..

one thing is that i have heard nothing but bad about them (xfx)such as very buggy and not that well of a over clocker..but i could be wrong and well the ones i do want cost like 225 and i dont got that much to spend....i manage to go from 150 to 180 another 40 would be pushing it.but ty for the imput though

xfx is not buggy only the first ones were, xfx has been making them longer then the other companies, and they dont overclock well? 550/1200 not good? they just got crappy stock fans but dont they all.

ok well maybe i need to do some more reading of the reveiws that are newer then cause the old ones didnt favor them to well but if so that a great price if i can squeeze her to give me a little more money for it lol.....

demighost said:
no offense but why would u buy a radeon9800 pro when the 6600 gt that ive seen as low as 190 kicks its *** and the xt's *** in every game. heres a real cyber deal http://www.buyxg.com/store/item.asp?key=VC-145-102 spend 13 bux and get a significant diff in performance

Wow lets all be a little less testy please..This could have been posted on it own as a cyber deal rather then to post it in here..

Back