• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Steam Autumn Sale 2013

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If anyone likes puzzle/thinking games, pick up antichamber.

Antichamber is an amazing game, definitely worth $5...

I also finally picked up Portal 2; played some at a buddies house a year or two ago, can't wait to play it again.

Is CS:GO worth getting even at $7.49? It doesn't look any better than CS:S...

CS:GO is absolutely worth getting, even at full price if you're a Counter-Strike fan.

It's obvious that Valve cares about the success and community of CS:GO. With the money for map makers and marketplace for cosmetic items. They're not just milking a franchise. They made a good game better, then began rewarding the community for sticking with it.

For anyone looking to pick up games during this steam sale, I would suggest to wait for the game you want to be on the daily deals or flash sales section. If it's not there by the last day, you can always pick it up at it's regular discount.

Add games to your wishlist. Then Steam emails you when it goes on sale. Don't forget to save some cash for the winter sale in a few weeks!

I've been a fan of DisplayFusion for a while, grabbed it while it was cheap.

CS:GO is absolutely worth getting, even at full price if you're a Counter-Strike fan.

It's obvious that Valve cares about the success and community of CS:GO. With the money for map makers and marketplace for cosmetic items. They're not just milking a franchise. They made a good game better, then began rewarding the community for sticking with it.

it looks good I will admit that, but it lost it`s magic since 1.6:rain:, but thank god there still are plenty of servers for 1.6:grouphug:

Hammerwatch is crazy fun, looking forward to playing multiplayer with it. Picked up RPG Maker and going to pick up Saints Row franchise pack and surgeon simulator 2013!

picked up contagion.. watched the demo video they had up there and needless to say 5 minutes later i was buying the game.

I'm definitely considering it, too. Looks more interesting than Left 4 Dead, especially with the fully randomized level structure and such.

I'm definitely considering it, too. Looks more interesting than Left 4 Dead, especially with the fully randomized level structure and such.

i played it for a few minutes last night and it seemed pretty good. i played the roanoke pd escape map. i was still trying to figure the controls out so i got attacked by zombies pretty quick..

it's definitely interesting plus they are still developing it.

So far, I've picked up Rogue Legacy, Outlast, CS:GO, and State of Decay. I've been playing a lot of Rogue Legacy, and while basic it is fairly addictive.

So far, I've picked up Rogue Legacy, Outlast, CS:GO, and State of Decay. I've been playing a lot of Rogue Legacy, and while basic it is fairly addictive.

Rogue legacy was very fun, the only thing I didnt like is their class balancing seemed off. Barbarian queen/king reigns supreme unless you're gamer level: asian and dodge the plethora of projectiles. :rofl:

Rogue legacy was very fun, the only thing I didnt like is their class balancing seemed off. Barbarian queen/king reigns supreme unless you're gamer level: asian and dodge the plethora of projectiles. :rofl:

Yeah, I also think the Hockages were kinda overpowered, especially if you get one with ADHD. Fast as hell and can one hit kill a lot of the little guys.

Back