• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Steam Autumn Sale 2013

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Anyone who doesn't have Arkham City yet, get it today. $7.50 is more than a steal for that game.

Just picked up Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, and Dark Souls for like $25.

Right now, Borderlands 2 is actually 75% off, even though the store front page says 50%.

So, Payday 2 or Metro Last Light? Anyone here play Payday 2 and need more members for a playgroup?

Got Far Cry 3 for $10, cheap cheap cheap. Just started it already loving the story, and the music =P

I get 60 FPS on two GTX 670s, gonna unlock the Vsync, teehee.

Fez is only $2.50 and well worth the money if anyone is looking for a simple, fun indie side scroller with a literal twist.

thought about farcry 3, but the uplay requirement is stupid. lanuch steam - run game - runs uplay - run game again.

It's simple one you figure it out. :)

That's true, oh and a hint, but shouldn't be a spoiler (would have saved me a ton of time had I known about it before beating the game to 100%) in NewGame+ you can fly, I think you hit UP like 3-4 times in a row.

Tomb Raider @ $9.99

If you don't have it, get it :D

I bought it for that price a while back and it was well worth the price. I kinda feel bad for only paying $10 for such a good game.

I got F1 2013 Classic Edition yesterday. Those 80s and 90s cars are epic.

Got Fez, Tomb Raider and Dust: An Elysian tale.

Anyone know anything about "The Stanley Parable" ? Not getting a drift through the trailers...:eh?:

gonna get Fez and I think The Stanley Parable. Considered Tomb Raider, but I hear there are many quick time events and the puzzles have been downplayed. That is huge no-no which they probably picked up from the Uncharted series.

Back