• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi guys, after years of browsing the forums as a guest I figured it was time to register.

I'm trying to figure out how to get older games like BF1942 and BF2 running on my eyefinity setup. I'm sure somebody allready asked and got an answer but I can't find it. So if somebody could point me in the right direction...

Thanks

Hey I'm Arci

I dont do a whole lot of over clocking I am mostly interested in DC projects, Building machines and setting up new projects of my own and discussing them with like minded individuals.

I am currently working on building my own swordfish setup because that was amazing but anyways here is what i got so far.

MSI Z77A-G45 Intel 7 Series Z77 Motherboard
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50 GHz Quad Core Unlocked
Kingston 32GB DDR3-1600 (2x4GB)
Asus GeForce GT 610 1GB Silent
Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 6Gb/s
Asus 24x DVD-RW SATA (black)
Cooler Master HAF 922 w/ USB 3.0 Special Notes
Antec TruePower New Series 650W Power Supply
Puget Hydro CL3 Liquid Cooling System

Ordering next is the final piece of the puzzle.... then to get the monitors :)

ATI FirePro V7900 SDI Graphics Card 2gb GDDR5 PCI Express :/ way expensive but so worth it

:welcome: To Pattyice to OCF.

:welcome: To Cerberus-be to OCF.

:welcome: To Arci to OCF.

Enjoy the forums and we look forward to answering your questions. AJ :thup:

Welcome arci and genghis!

Looks like the pace of new members is really picking up lately! We went through 50 posts in this thread just in the past week. :thup:

Can not be a bad thing I.M.O.G. look forward to some more, but have you noticed a lot of the new members are from different country's outside USA? Which is nice to see it gives the site a more broader base for feed back? AJ. :thup:

Hello guys, I'm a new one from Argentina, this forum is the best, my English isnt so well but thanks to google always find the aswers for my troubles here.... I hope to learn more about English to bring my xps!! we are in contact !! bye

:welcome: JPIPC to OCF from Argentina, we have some members from South America maybe you get to meet them over time? AJ. :)

P.S. Dont worry my Spanish is not good either? :D

Hey, I'm new here! I'm from Europe and I hope to be a good member of this community. :D

Back