• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I fix this problem?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

1Time

This following is what shows above the header when I attempt to log in to a forum on another site:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/servers/(OTHER WEBSITE).php:1) in /web/servers/(OTHER WEBSITE).php on line 1104

The above warning also repeats 5 more times for lines 1106, 1108, 1109, 1110, and 1111.

This happens with the most recent versions of Foxfire and IE. In researching this with Google, I found it may be a problem with mainfile.php. However, I don't know what this is, where to find it, or what to do with it. How do I fix this problem? Thanks

thats an error in thier php script, it has nothing to do with you

That does make sense. However, other members are posting so apparently these errors are not preventing them from logging it as it does me. I've already contacted the site. Thanks

Back