• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

enable auto overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

I seem to recall that the catalyst control center used to have an auto overclocking feature, and if not that then ATItool back in in the day used to support auto overclocking. I can't seem to find that option right now in the catalyst control center and am only finding the manual overclocking, anyone know where the auto-overclocking option is?

Yea I think they took it out in one of the updates. Shame really, it wasn't that bad of a tool. They also tool out other things like the option to disable Catalyst AI, now people with dual gpu cards can't turn one off.

Im using radeon pro + msi afterburner. You set up overclocking profiles in msi afterburner. usually a save profile 1 as stock settings and have a number of different oc profiles for different kinds of games. Then i set radeon pro to load msi afterburner OC profiles on a per game basis. and return to stock after the game closes.
Radeon Pro
Msi Afterburner

example 7-script_automation.png

Back