• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I want to thank ratbuddy for his crucial help in a current Troll issue. Thanks mange~!

Glad to help, I hate crooks :beer:

edit: BTW don't tease me with my name in green.. My dream is being able to nuke spammers on the spot instead of just reporting them ;)

Last edited:
Big props to Krag for keeping the Classies clean as well. I thought I was forgetting someone:bang head (I hate thank you's, I always seem to forget someone important )

thanks to ratbuddy and others their help on the Asrock Nvidia ION 330 and age of conan thread

A big thanks to Conumdrum, BeHappy, ascl, Otter, Spawn-Inc, Porvalsh, Hokiealumnus and all others who contributed to my introduction to watercooling. Has been a massive learning curve and those members provided clear and relevant information to help me get my head around the concept.

Massive thanks guys

I'd like to thank I.M.O.G. for working his *** off to make the forum and front page merger as smooth as possible. He's done a lot more than he seems to be taking credit for, and needs to be recognized.

Also iNet deserved a big thank you for listening to our feedback on changes we want and definitely don't want, rather than coming in and making this into something unrecognizable. I'm sure plenty of us were ready to hate so many upcoming changes, but they've really stepped up and taken all of our needs and wants into consideration.

Thirds I'd like to extend my thanks to all the forum staff and everyone else who has provided input during this process. Also the entire front page crew, overclockers.com is becoming quite an amazing place because of you, it's really unlike anything I've seen before.

And I.M.O.G. again, who is being way too modest. Take the credit you deserve man!!!! :beer:

Just spoke to a friend who is now spending his 3rd Christmas over in the desert.
Please keep him in mind tonight when you tuck you little ones in and put yourself to sleep,
and remember that we ALL know someone who walks the wall tonight.

-God Speed Brother.

:attn:

I'd like to thank I.M.O.G. for working his *** off to make the forum and front page merger as smooth as possible. He's done a lot more than he seems to be taking credit for, and needs to be recognized.

Also iNet deserved a big thank you for listening to our feedback on changes we want and definitely don't want, rather than coming in and making this into something unrecognizable. I'm sure plenty of us were ready to hate so many upcoming changes, but they've really stepped up and taken all of our needs and wants into consideration.

Thirds I'd like to extend my thanks to all the forum staff and everyone else who has provided input during this process. Also the entire front page crew, overclockers.com is becoming quite an amazing place because of you, it's really unlike anything I've seen before.

And I.M.O.G. again, who is being way too modest. Take the credit you deserve man!!!! :beer:
:welcome:

Just spoke to a friend who is now spending his 3rd Christmas over in the desert.
Please keep him in mind tonight when you tuck you little ones in and put yourself to sleep,
and remember that we ALL know someone who walks the wall tonight.

-God Speed Brother.

:attn:
Will do!

A big thank you to MIAHALLEN for his help getting me to 4ghz on my i5 750. He helped me over a couple days getting it stable and figuring what was causing me issues. He is definitely the definition of what a senior member should be to me and more proof of how great and helpful this place is.

I just want to bump this thread and highlight THE MAN again. IMOG has helped and probably is one of the only major reasons we were able to convert OCF in to such an incredible place. He stepped up to the plate and took the initiative to make Overclockers.com and OCforums unified and to put us on the Worldwide Map for Hardware reviews and Overclocking Forums. Most people do not know his contributions and the fact that he was a major player in the recent transformations and publicity as well. This man and the other contributors and editors/writers/web designers do not get paid to do this work here. They do it simply for the love of the game and the love of hardware/hobby. (with the exception of iNet of course) ;)

THANK YOU IMOG, AND THE OCF EDITORS AND STAFF :grouphug:

Via PM from an anonymous member:

I took a look at myself real hard recently and did not like what I saw. I am the same person with the same attitude but with a different perspective.

Forums helped me see that I was acting more like what I do not like than what I perceived myself to be. I think a lot of people have that problem.

Things like that from being involved with this forum is why I always have loved this place. :grouphug:

I do not feel that I can put into this post how thankful I am of the help that I received here. There have been many members that have contributed to my success at building, OCing, WCing, and changing to Linux on my laptop. I want to mention a few names that ring out in my mind as those that truly provided me with the confidence to push forward with my adventure.

Joeteck - For being patient and stating the same information over and over until I either gave up or finally understood.

KonaKona - Provided music for my recent undertaking of benchmarking my first build.

CharlieCS - Helped me way back inthe day when I first got my comp up and running and then returned in a later thread that I had started when I modded my case. He also helped to fund my modding.

redduc900 - Who helped me without helping me. Sounds a bit odd I would think but it happened. Always glad to see this name with a post attached. Always short, sweet, and to the point without the added confusion.

Froggy - Who I almost forgot about. Found an old thread from when I was working on OCing my 9800 GTX+. helped me over and over again.

I.M.O.G. - Who I hate to get a PM from but am glad to have around. Thanks for keeping the forums ship shape.

A big thanks goes out to all of you and to all that did post in my threads. You have made my journey possible.

Well I was hoping that someone else would have posted here but I guess I can bump the thread. :rock:

I recently was admitted to the benching team and I feel that some thanks are in order for those that helped me get there. You see most of the names above and yes they did help but I feel that one in particular has always been there for me when I had a question. Going out of his way to lead me to success.
Redduc900
Without this particular member I do not think that I would have ever made it onto the benching team nor would my Q9400 be at 3.93 GHz. So many thanks to you sir for steering not only myself but many of the new members that pop up in the Intel CPU thread in the correcct direction. :thup:

A big thank you to MIAHALLEN for his help getting me to 4ghz on my i5 750. He helped me over a couple days getting it stable and figuring what was causing me issues. He is definitely the definition of what a senior member should be to me and more proof of how great and helpful this place is.

Just saw this for the first time.....thanks for sayin thanks :thup:

I generally just want to thank everyone who takes their time to go through new threads and provide helpful and responsible replies. :salute:

Home coming

I have not been to this site in many a moon as a general lack of funds for anything fun. However for my last build and first water cooled system ever this forum and its members were without peer. So.... Thank you all, for being as helpful and informative as you have been in the past and I hope I to keep learning from all the great minds here. In closing, I am glad to be back.

-Karnal

Thanks to every single user in this forum.
After all we're all a big family so I wont thank to specific people, even if specific people helped me they are still a part of this forum.
So yeah thanks to the whole OCForums community.
:thup:

WOW! And I do mean WOW! I want to thank the moderation/admin/senior team here. Why?
Saw a spam thread, reported it, and then BLAM! like not even a minute later it's toasted. :thup:

Sure, this may sound silly, but coming from a moderation background let me tell you: It's a hell of a job keeping a forum, especially an active one like this, clean of spam + attacks + jerks + etc

So, my hats off to the team behind the magic. :salute:

Attachments

• Thank-you-2.jpg
    Thank-you-2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 203
Back