• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would like to thank thideras for helping me to figure out that my memory was limiting my overclock and pointed me in the right direction for memory that will allow me to get my e8400 to 4.5ghz.

Balrog and TollHouseFrank for helping me overclock my Barton back in the day!!
Dolk, Funnyperson1, QuietIce, KTE, and all the others in the AMD forum for help with all my new hardware!
I hope I can start to contribute some useful things soon.

First, I have a couple way overdue "thank yous": Thank you Walaka7 for selling me my first dual processor board on ebay, then encouraging me to become involved here on OC Forums...a big :attn: for Walaka! Next, thank you Pete Scout for mentoring me on overclocking Intel boards! I miss both these guys, I wish they were still active...

Of course, a thank you to all the many people(long list) on the OCF Team 32 folding forums for their World class team spirit, as well as priceless expertise & advice. hey wait, I'm almost done...

In addition-a big thanks also to all the 'regulars' on the Alternative Operating Systems forums, for their advice and encouragement, in all matters FOSS!

I'd like to thank Aut0miketic for helping me OC a board I bought from him in the classifieds. He was very knowledgeable and had an answer for all of my questions, and even gave me his IM and helped me troubleshoot for over an hour. He even frequently checks up and says hello, and is a great guy in general.

I would like to make a public THANK YOU to Chasr for his assitance in helping me with my
F@H issue. After working with me on and off for a couple weeks, we finally figured it out. I couldnt have done it otherwise!

I just wanted to say thanks to all the ones who have slammed me time and time again. I now can give it back without direct fyou's and stuff. Thanks I've learned lotz. ROFL

Thank you Thideras for the excellent multi-GPU folding sticky. I would've been dazed and confused without it.

I just wanted to thank Evilsizer and batboy for initially baptizing me to OC'ing. They first helped me OC my E6600 when I was an absolute newb to overclocking. Them sharing their knowledge with me helped me OC that CPU to 3.6 GHz without any problems on aircooling (very low temps). Could have went higher if the RAM limitations didn't hold me back.

And an added thanks to them since what they taught me must've stuck, because now I'm OCing the Q9550 and have easily apllied what I've learned to OC this bad boy to 3.8 GHz without breaking a sweat, and probably will continue to up it into the 4.0 GHz+ range easily...

Thanks again guys...

always willing to help anyone that wants to learn, so here is a :beer: or :soda: for ya!

I would like to send out a massive thank you to the regulars of the OC forums for their help in trying to raise the IQ of those members of the general public who choose to learn. Putting any help I may have personally received aside, there are quite a few people who are always around, trying to help people get better, and generally more knowledgeable about overclocking, and computers in general really. I wont name names, because there are too many for me to rattle off of the top of my head and I dont want to neglect anyone, so I will neglect you all equally :p .

I trully think that the overall IQ of this planet has been raised a point or two just from this forum being here and its members offering the help that it has, and I express my gratitude on behalf of the rest of us.

Thank You OCForums.com and Team32

A Very Very Big Thank You from Myself and Wife to all on this Team that has posted Donations to help us out in our unfortunate unexpected time of our lives.

It certainly brought more than a tear or two to Myself and Wife reading through all the PayPal Donations and posts of support

Your Generosity, Warm Wishes and Prayers and Team Camaraderie, and Mate-ship make this Awesome Team what it is , , I am Very Proud to be a Part of such an Awesome Team that is Team32

Also Thank You OCForums.com

Our Gratitude is hard to put into words as all I can say is Thank You from both Myself and Wife, and maybe some day will to do the same to help another Fellow Team-mate in a unfortunate unexpected time of there lives too..

Again Many Many Thanks to each and Every One of You,

Adak
baditude_df
Cuda
DeadlySyn
dfonda
harlam357
Insane_Scyth
LutaWicasa
visionco
Wicked_Pixie

And a very Special Thank You to Adak and LutaWicasa

and also visionco (VCSTechs)

Best Regards - Jolly Swagman & Wife

Last edited:
Going to have to go with everyone in the Amd cpu's subforum for putting up with me for the last four months, but particularly QuietIce for all his wisdom, dolk for the numerous days worth of time he has put into the PII articles and Archer for getting in fights with me over stupid things only to later collaborate with me and help out in the long run. Thanks guys!

Thanks to all regulars of the General Discussion forum. We do a good job most of the time staying within the limits of the rules and the mods have great judgment on the direction of many.

I would like to thank Sam for keeping the classifieds my favorite place to buy and sell hardware :)

Also props to Garo for his help in the same place

Thanks a ton guys!

I want to thank ratbuddy for his crucial help in a current Troll issue. Thanks mange~!

Back