• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nVidia Drivers 195.62 WHQL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i still can't get a picture on my plasma screen after the update. it used to work with all the same hardware but not since the last couple updates. only other thing that's changed is going from xp to win 7. come on nvidia :(

Mm.. I'm having the same problem - going from 191.07->195.62 means I can't detect my 46" lcd tv >_< stuck with single display for the time being until I can work out what the deal is (don't want to rollback just yet, as I'm using the CUDA 3.0 Beta dlls and testing them on SETI :))

EDIT: After looking around the nvidia forums and other random sites, I found this app (Ultramon) which somehow forces detection of secondary monitors (regardless of if you have one connected or not) - solved my problem :)

Last edited:
Man, I had a time last night installing these.
I thought I'd just install over the top of the 91's.
But the install hung a little more than half way through.
Did a hard shut down because nothing else would come up.
Did a removal in safe mode. Drivers re-installed automatically after W7 boot up.
Re-started the system, removed drivers again, restart, and installed again. Finally the installation took.

Back