• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats the cheapest i can make my wc for?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well, watercooling will let you go a lot higher potentially than any air cooling, and prometia will let you get even higher (any phase change will in fact). if your going to push the fsb to crazy heights, cooling the northbridge is a must. the z-chip you've been talking about is a northbridge cooler ;).

the water goes like this: pump-radiator-blocks-res-pump

Nice little piggie. Yeah, i kno the z-chip and northbridge are the same, i just called them differently. Good thing you cleared that up for me, im getting a dangerden z-chip and rbx block, but thats $100 right there :( . The last thing im concerned about is, since im getting tygon, how many feet of tubing i would need? Can someone that has a similar setup tell me.

Hey how about this kit, http://www.dtekcustoms.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=102&HS=1 with an eheim 1250 and white water block, then i i kno u hate kits, but this is actually a good parts kit.

FSB' Northbridge Cooler 1/2" Poly

Qty: x $39.99

FLOWMASTER XT White Water Eheim 1250 (317 gph) Aluminum

Qty: x $219.99

Discounts:

-$26.00

Subtotal: $233.98

Any info on this northbridge block?

GTac02,

I have been thinking about getting the same kit that you posted the link for and I have read and done allot of searching on kits and parts and I just can't find anything wrong with this kit. I even added the stuff up seperatly and the kit is the way to go as far as I can see.

Can anyone out there see anything wrong with what this kit has to offer. I know the eheim pump is the way to go and the white water cpu block is much better, other than that and maybe an extra 120mm fan and shroud on the back side of the heater core it all looks good to me.

Back