• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers.com Rosetta Team - March Event 2011 - Sign Up Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
jr1
jr1

I don't expect my rac to be the most stable one since i'm on a gsm modem and just do up and downloading between 6pm and 6 am

-MARK-

All to this point added to the roster.

Last edited:
-MARK-

You can sign up anytime from now till the end of the contest. No biggie, we haven't even given away the first prize yet. :)
All entrants to this point added to the roster.

Last edited:
Better late than never!

Forum User name: HankB
BOINC User name:Hank Barta

I had more of less blundered into the Rosetta project because I wanted to run SETI as a long term stability test. But that was about the time SETI was having difficulties so I switched to Rosetta to have something to run. And for the heck of it, I put it on my laptop as well. Just before I left town for a few days, SETI seemed to be sorted out so I switched my desktop to that. I left my laptop on Rosetta, but then I broke the charging cord for that. :bang head Just after I left town, the contest was announced but I could see no way to switch my desktop to Rosetta as the Boinc GUI crashed when I tried to run it remotely via X. Anyway I'm back home, a replacement laptop PSU is here and by tonight (when present SETI tasks are complete) I'll have 6 cores happily crunching away on Rosetta WUs.

Short story: I'm in! :D (ET will just have to wait. ;) )

PolRoger
PolRoger

One of my new P67 boards just packed it in this week... I'll try to get a spare x58/920 rig back online to help out with the RAC.

-MARK-

Take it to the status thread you skallywags. Sign up Only here.
All entrants to this point added to the roster.

Last edited:
-MARK-

You're number 23!
Another Canadian added to the roster!

Last edited:
-MARK-

Cookie Added to the Roster.

Sign Up only in this thread. If there are any questions, PM me or go to the Status Thread.

Last edited:
Back