• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3dmark03 shuts down after first test

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jbroad572

It only worked for me once when I selected try each test 3 times. Now, I'm trying it and it will go through wings of fury and shut off and send me back to my desktop.
Any ideas?

This is with 03 though. Any other ideas? I have all the latest chipset and video card drivers. Still the same thing. I notice when I first turn on the computer I can make it to the end of the second test, but then it shuts off again. If I run it again than it will cut off right after the first test.

Jbroad572 said:
This is with 03 though. Any other ideas? I have all the latest chipset and video card drivers. Still the same thing. I notice when I first turn on the computer I can make it to the end of the second test, but then it shuts off again. If I run it again than it will cut off right after the first test.

Sorry, I guess 05 has just been on my mind a lot. Yeah make sure you have the latest version of 03.

Check your graphics card temps. I used to have 03 lock up on me and found out the graphics processor was getting to hot and locking up my pc.

Back