• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!!***ANTEC SX1040/1030***!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gandalf

To all you ANTEC sx1040/1030 owners, could you post pics or diagrams of how you added your fans?

I have an ANTEC sx1040 and I am getting ready to mount some extra fans.

You pics could be some real help!

Thanx. :)

I think you misunderstood the question.

I know how to mount fans, I was just wondering where you MODDED to put more fans in? Like, there positions on the case.

i would do a diragram but ..... eh....

two 120mm fans in the top, 1 120mm fan at the bottem front of the case, i had to revoe 1 of the hard disk holder thingies to make it fit

the overclocker said:
i would do a diragram but ..... eh....

two 120mm fans in the top, 1 120mm fan at the bottem front of the case, i had to revoe 1 of the hard disk holder thingies to make it fit

Do you have a digital camera?

I have the 1040 in Black...I mounted 2 120mm fans on the bottom left of the side panel (the one that comes off,has the release on it) I dont have a digi cam so i cant post pics..but I'll tell ya..lol..even with 2 120mm fans, there's still room for more...i also have all 4 internal fans going..the 2 on the back as exaust, the HDD cooler one as exaust, and the bottom one in front is also exaust...its semi-loud..(cpu cooler is a Tt volcano 6cu+7000rpm)but stays pretty cool...

Jeniva said:
I have the 1040 in Black...I mounted 2 120mm fans on the bottom left of the side panel (the one that comes off,has the release on it) I dont have a digi cam so i cant post pics..but I'll tell ya..lol..even with 2 120mm fans, there's still room for more...i also have all 4 internal fans going..the 2 on the back as exaust, the HDD cooler one as exaust, and the bottom one in front is also exaust...its semi-loud..(cpu cooler is a Tt volcano 6cu+7000rpm)but stays pretty cool...

I like the idea of 2 120mm fans on the side panel.....

What are your temps like?

temps are pretty good....under full load (folding)CPU is 89-93F (depending on case temp, wich is dependent on ambient temp)..and Case temps usually 73-77F....Im going to try and borrow a digi cam and take some pictures..if I can ..i'll post them here

Back