• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is it good overclocking for Pressy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will go for more since my ram max out at 263FSB, if I can go more than that maybe I'll try looking for G.Skill PC4400 LE, I'll be using 4Ghz for now and I'll post some benchmarks later, gotta love E0 Stepping

3DMark03 and Super PI

3DScores2.JPG

Abit reports idle around 44C and load 50~52C, I will post PCMark04 score next

10,945!!!!!!!!! Wow, thats awesome man!! What video card are you running? I only hit 7298 with my setup :shrug: Again, very nice overclock.

push to 255FSB @ Default Voltage, 3DMark03 and Super PI

3DMark255.JPG

very impressive chip, how far can I get If I had Vapochill in my hand :-/

Thats an incredible overclock with that voltage, with any voltage for that matter!!! I tried lowering my voltage to 1.35. LOL NO WAY!!!!!!! Wouldn't boot to windows! Are you running a dividor or is that at 1:1? How does that super pi benchmark work? Do i run the 512 test, and what does it tell me? Well, keep up the good work OCS911 and keep cranking it up!!! :p

I am running 1:1, I just installed 120mm intake fan on side window and I'll let it run awhile to see if it helps at all, until then I will push it more, download Super PI and run test at 1M to see how fast is it

OCS911 have you ever run a Northwood in your rig? If so what temps did you get? I'm soon to get an E0 90% sure, it would be nice to know what sort of temps I am to expect. :)

Thats a great overclock with the voltage, I want to see some 5:4 Divider and see what that CPU can do with 1.45/1.50V's :D.

I have run my Northwood 3.0Ghz 30caps @ 3.9 and its temps around 37C idle 45C load, but Pressy idle 44C load 50~52C, I will try to run 5:4 divider later but now I just want to see what is the max overclock at stock voltage

it just weird on some stuff but anyway I got up to 265FSB stable, my ram is max out so I will use 5:4 divider to test my max overclock

PCMark265.JPG

Last edited:
Back