• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's the best water pump for 3 radiators, 4x120mm,4x120mm,2x120mm

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zgiera

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I'm gonna to build watercooling in my PC and I need to find someone with experience of builiding this kind of cooling systems to find an answer to my question
which is
Koolance PMP-500 is strong enough to keep good speed of liquid in waterloop for 3 radiators which I have in my PC case CORSAIR 900D Obsidian.
One of those radiators is 4x120mm fans HARDWARE LABS BLACK ICE NEMESIS 480GTX on the top of PC case,
second 4x120mm fans HARDWARE LABS BLACK ICE NEMESIS 480GTX is on the bottom left hand side and
third 2x120mm fans HARDWARE LABS BLACK ICE NEMESIS 240GTX is on the right side of my case.
Waterloop is for one water block on motherboard EK-Supremacy K-FB ASUS R4BE, 2 water blocks for 2 x GTX780 graphic cards.
Please, advised me what kind of pump needs to be installed if mentioned pump is not enough to keep a good waterloop in my case.

Thank you for any advise or help with building my PC watercooling.

sure, thanks for your help
about the way
maybe this kind of question might make you laughing but
is the pressure generated in waterloop can blow up or make leak acrylic pipes from fittings which I have to use which is Primo Chill revolver connection, G1 / 4 "to 13/10 mm

Always better ask someone with experience.
Thanks

No problem in a looped system. While a pump is making pressure into one side of the loop, it is suctioning from the other side, so differences in pressure along a water loop is rather small...easily contained by tubing as long as all fittings are properly secure.

Welcome to the forums!

:welcome: to OCFs.

You could go with a dual pump setup for redundancy while having the added extra pumping power. With dual in serial you won't need to pump them as much as you would have one pump doing all the work.

As for acrylic tubing, it would be a pain to install and tear apart for maintenance. I would steer away and grab typical water cooling tubing.

Overall you should be good to go. Just need to pick up the other parts for your loop. What kind of fans, blocks, fittings, tubing etc.

Back