• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

catalyst 3.5 beta is out.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kunaak

3.5%2012.JPG

http://www.maxdownloads.com/~ian/wizzard/

they are really slow for 3dmark2001 from the few tests I just did, so I would expect they give a nice boost on the 2003 scores.

can anyone test this for me?

i hope the mods dont pull these

thanks. I'm installing them right now for my modded 9500

ya I saw on rage3d.com that Catalyst maker says it should be monday. I can't wait it should fix a lot of things. But just to let you all know 3dmark 2001 and 2003 will drop about 80 to 90 points on the new release.

Super Nintendo said:
ya I saw on rage3d.com that Catalyst maker says it should be monday. I can't wait it should fix a lot of things. But just to let you all know 3dmark 2001 and 2003 will drop about 80 to 90 points on the new release.
oh no!!!!!!!LoL no big deal :cool:

I'm runnin them with my 9500pro right now and theyre great. I nitice image quility is higher and theyre a little faster too.

Found a link over at Rage3d that led to an interview. Aparantly, the 3.5 driver set was released to ONE person w/ an OEM laptop. The drivers were optimized for that piece of hardware only, but they were patched to work w/ all Radeon hardware.

ATI are working w/ the individual who had the drivers to make sure this 'security breach won't happen again' (I.E. This guy is fuxx0red)

Back