• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome Spooky! Thanks for joining. :) So many people spend time lurking before they register... But its nice to be able to just ask a quick question if you are reading something relevant to you. :rock:

Hi everyone

Hi peeps, i have been here many times, i just decided to take the time to register ;)

Hi guys.

New here with some overclock knowledge but looking for learn much more and get the max of my rig.

Here are my specs:

CPU: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.8 with 1.325V and NB@3000 with 1.325V
Cooling: HK Supreme HF Full Nickel + MCP655-D5 + MCR420-QP
Mobo: Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5 Rev. 2.0 with F4 BIOS
GPU: MSI GTX 260 @ 655/105 (GTX 560 Ti next upgrade)
RAM: 2x2GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer 8-8-8-21-1T with 1.65V
SSD: Crucial C300 64GB SATA 6Gb/s
HDD: 2X500GB Itachi SATA 3Gb/s
PSU: Thermaltake TR2 650W modular (I know it's not good)
Case: Thermaltake V9
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2333SW Plus
Speakers: Labtec 5.1

btw, were can I add my sig?

Welcome saint19! :welcome:

You have to wait until after a couple posts in a post-granting forum (i.e. any hardware forum) before you can add a signature. It's a spam prevention measure.

Hi

Hi,

I am a struggling PC builder....,

I am working as level 1 builder, I have built an unit with SSD disk as primary(OS) and RAID'd (RAID 1) two other regular 1 TB disks, After installing the system with Windows 7 64b., RAID disk has been format'd as E: (storage)., Now end user claims that he didnt have the HDD's to be RAID'd...., how on earth could I trace the prvious RAID 1 instance (I mean could i start with HDD or any other firmware reading user interfaces)..? how could I prove I have RAID'd the disks and format'd them before.....

Regards!!

Hi evryone !

:shock: Yeah shock !:chair: I'm finally on here, i would like to introduce myself and just like to say a big hello to everyone on Overclockers , i have nothing to contribute at the moment but i hope in the near future i may be able to add some sensible info and help to other users, and also learn some important useful tips and tricks to squeeze the best out of my PC and software,
looking forward to some great discussions ,
:beer:
Cheers take care,
Bobthebuilder64

Hi guys, i just registered. I would like to make a little shout out to ChanceCoats:thup:, he was the one who brought me here. It looks like an awesome community to be a part of, and i hope i can contribute.:)

Edit: Oh yeah, you can just call me rabid.:)

Last edited:
Back