• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should I Buy This Vapochill?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ishakir

Hello guys,

I have recently found someone selling a Vapochill in my area for 350 dollars. It is was bought last November and it's the premium edition. Do you think I should go for the deal? I'm really tempted by it since I've wanted one for a while, but I'm not sure about the durability of these things. How long do they normally last, and what kinds of things should I look for when I inspect it?

Thanks guys!
-Ish-

If it's not modified the compressor will last not forever (but a long time). I've had my Vapo for one year (in december) and it's working like a clock... I'm happy with mine and there is no problems with it? Try to find out under what circumstances it been working... If the deal feels good, buy it!

/Norrko

Hi guys

I live in the UK, and have just bought a Vapochill Extreme:D

I had to pay the equivalent of 820 US Dollars for it though!!!l:(

I'd say 350 Dollars is a bargain

Hey...if you don't buy that $359 Vapo...can you give me the contact info for it?

Thanks,

_Siphilon

Back