• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need some help (laptop)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spooln407

hey there, im new to this forum.
im looking to get a new laptop in about 1-2 months. im looking into the centrino laptops and i can't decide on what i really need or what i should get. im most likely gonna use it for school, music, movies, some gaming. ive been looking into cyberpowerpc and dell. does anyone have any suggestions? my limit is $1500. thanks in advance.

Saber is making good laptops with some gaming capabilities. If you can get in on a deal, Dell's 9300 laptops are a good bang for your buck.

Welcome to the forums! :)

I think Dell9300 is a godo choice is u can make it. Otehr than that you can have sager...and lot's more models. But keep on eye abt the warranty. I heard when you get discount fromdell you'll also get less warranty for the hardware parts. This is one method they cut the value of the lappie price. Unfortunatley I already falled into it but I'll take extra caution abt my laptop not to get it damaged :)

Back