• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dad n grad time is coming and I've noticed in the past ran and mass storage prices take a dive around that time so maybe this is just a lead up to lower prices?

IMO a pretty smart thing to do. Amazon started with books and now sells nearly everything. Newegg would like to sell everything to. They can only go so far with electronics.

Except that Amazon is and always has been capable of covering a broad range of products. They never bombarded their customers with email ads for items they've clearly never been interested in. NewEgg is throwing sticky crap at the wall, and it stinks. I'm glad this latest ad is actually mostly electronics.

Haha yeah, the deal on the 770 is making me :cry: . I bought the 770 SC ACX 2 weeks ago. Wish I had waited and gotten the Asus + Watch Dogs instead of some crap game (dark light/daylight or some such).

A friend of mine purchased a EVGA 780 2 weeks ago via Newegg... he contacted support and they are mailing him a coupon for Watch Dogs... might be worth a shot to hit up support!

5/2/14

R9 290 for $420. D8

Panda PAN725SF Apartment Size Mini Dryer with a Capacity of 1.5 Cu. Ft

Ok, so I had a mini fridge in college that was 1.8 ft^3 and that was tiny. It could hold a few bottles of ...well lets say water and a 2l bottle of soda, maybe a small box of hot pockets (sorry to go all stereotypical college student :D ). Makes me wonder what you could dry in a 1.5ft^3 dryer. 2, maybe 3 t-shirts? Some socks? Might as well hang clothes in a window, it'll take so long to do a large load.

Back