• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Push for 6th!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just resubmit them. Your new submissions should replace the old. You can also delete them. Most of the Edit stuff only works within 48 hours of submission.

One of my 3DMark Vantage submissions got reported for being incorrect... can someone look at it and tell me why? They put a note on it saying Physics is on. I skimmed through other submissions and they all have physics on as well. If i turn Physics off I get a score of 0.

Not the physics TESTS, it's a check box in the options (bottom right). You have to disable that so it runs Physics on the CPU rather than the GPU.

There's Physics, which are tests, and there's PhysX, which is Nvidia's proprietary physics simulation setup.
PhysX is not allowed for Vantage (it doesn't matter for any other bench).
It's enabled by default for vantage and Nvidia in general, I believe.

In Vantage, "Disable PPU" is the option to check.
In other benches, don't worry about it.

1500 or so to 6th.
Welcome to all the new people joining and participating.
It shouldn't take too much effort to get these points, once everyone figures out their haswells.

Good work everyone.

I have been benching some low quality chips. and my friend is working his way to getting some boints as well. trying to help a little for a change

I'm slightly confused...does me submitting anything matter at this point? I'm on our pro cup team, but do my hardware submissions help the team? I haven't submitted anything in a long while but could submit, say, 760 benches now. :shrug:

I think that your global team point and team hardware points should still count towards the team. So your points have to be the top team score using that particular
piece of hardware or it will only be 1 /10 of the points.
So 760 points would count. If someone on the team beats your scores then the points will be reduced.

So it counts just like anybody else, I just don't get anything toward my profile? That's what I'm hoping at least.

All points are counting, you just can't see all in your user's window. At least I made couple of results this month and there is +100 TPP so both team and user points are counting.

Less than 1000 points to 6th!!

Tons of good submissions lately!

Looking good guys! Only about 500 joints to 6th place!!

I am hoping to get back to benching soon. Bench something, will ya?

Back