• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Push for 6th!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry, but it seems that way i have worked my Butt Off getting into the TOP 10 on OCF and TOP 10 in UK!! In my league and what i have got planned over the next few weeks, maybe higher than that. Its just nice to get a nod and wink and say your doing well , it just makes the effort worth while.

And while i am doing all this those TEAM POINTS keep stacking up, not for me, but OCF!!

AJ.

understandble, well its def a nice effort and im sure the team appreciates it, even if it dont always look it ;)

Well i see what your doing and frankly that's where i want to be at some stage, it might never happen. But goals and targets are a great way to motivate yourself, so to start like everyone else at "0" and to be at where i am now i think i have done great so far!

Thanks for at least answering me,

AJ.

well right not im not doing anything :D im waiting for cooler weather :) and i'll bench the crap out of everything i got :)
personally i love this team, it has its ups and downs, but overall the ocf community is one of the best in my book, just stick around, in time you will understand what i mean ;)

Well i see what your doing and frankly that's where i want to be at some stage, it might never happen. But goals and targets are a great way to motivate yourself, so to start like everyone else at "0" and to be at where i am now i think i have done great so far!

Thanks for at least answering me,

AJ.

You are doing well, one of the top guys for the month!

Look here

You can see that you are one of the top submitters this month. You have me beat by a long shot.

OK thanks for passing the time of day with me, yeah i really like the site, that's why i am a fully paid up member.

Respectfully,

AJ.

I went all out the other day and got myself 2 x EVGA GTX 780 TI SUPERCLOCKED GPU'S. :attn:

I have been testing the first one at stock and next when the other comes on Monday i will test that the same. My reason is i want to see if, which one is the strongest card, and if there is a small difference. Then i will install that one closest to the CPU and the other one as the slave in SLI!! :shrug:

After that i will bench the best one first and overclock it and pick up the scores, then i will add the second one and repeat it all again in SLI!! ;) :thup:

P1000786.JPG

P1000788.JPG

P1000784.JPG

EDIT: Could be some good Team Points coming soon i hope he say's!!

Respectfully,

AJ.

Last edited:
I hope so according to all the bench marks i was checking out before hand, plus the HWbot Subs. So i have been quietly looking into this for a few weeks in advanced, but my biggest problem is my 4930K CPU. Its a DOG of a chip and will not go beyond 4675 even using the Strap + Bclk, so i am looking into getting rid of the DOG and trying to find a Ferrari instead lol!!

AJ.

You need to get colder. Take your setup outside or open up your windows. You will be suprised what you can do.

Well to let into a secret i found a fully tested and Binned 4960X @ 5.0 @ 1.375V so i might give that ago. It could be here in the next few weeks time, so i will sell the DOG for this one. Plus the GPU's and that CPU could be very interesting times ahead would you say!!

AJ.

Colder helps. I even opened up my window today. It seemed to help get my SS colder. It got me that little extra to get the score I submitted earlier.

That was tested on Air so under WC Custom Loop like mine it should be better still, i would guess. Anyway its really late here, so will catch up with you later on.

Thanks AJ.

Nice .... I added about 60+ yesterday playing with the new 4770k :thup:
Good work guys !!! :attn:

Well done, but i think we still need to open the gap some more so we do not get jumped again. And hang onto this place for a while!

Great work Johan, yeah that Intel makes a big Difference, sure got Manny worried he he evil laugh!!

AJ.

OK the big news is there is points to be had for CATZILLA 720p and 1440p, that's World, Global and Hardware. So get in there first and grab as many points as you can, before everyone else does. :attn:

I just got a boat load of points for myself, and there is also Team points as well!! :attn:

Come on guy's go get them points, enjoy it. ;) :thup:

AJ.

Back