• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Servers Down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What will we do without the daily fix of stats???

Daily?!
How about every three hours?
You mean you don't wake up at night to check?
I don't need an alarm my body rhythms are set to check the PPD. :shock:

Slacker. :rolleyes:

But I'm not an addict. I can stop anytime I want to.

Could start a post about: "You might be a F@H addict if . . . ."

Daily?!
How about every three hours?
You mean you don't wake up at night to check?
I don't need an alarm my body rhythms are set to check the PPD. :shock:

Slacker. :rolleyes:

But I'm not an addict. I can stop anytime I want to.

Could start a post about: "You might be a F@H addict if . . . ."

OMG I thought I had to be the ONLY ONE!!

This is the longest stats drought direct from Stanford in a long time.

Well dang!

I used to be able to check stats at work but the stupid McAfee appliance has now decided stats are "Sports" and I am blocked from seeing them. It was a huge shock to come home and see all zeros.

I only check the stats during my waking hours, however, I check them so many times that I probably average once an hour. I know the stats only change every three hours but I may have overlooked something so I have to check and recheck. :bang head

It hasn't trickled down to EOC stats yet but Ilook forward to the big numbers then.

Congrats on your million point update. :attn:

I was not aware that stanford.edu had a place for each folder to be able to check stats.
And they are really up to date/current. Mine shows that I have over 200K (at 10:55 P.M.) already after the 9:00 P.M. EOC update of 1,369,280.

Now I know where to get my fix next time EOC goes down.

I think that they update the stanford stats more frequently.
I dont think that EOC goes down very often tho, this outage was with the stanford servers,
not the EOC servers.

I think that they update the stanford stats more frequently.
I dont think that EOC goes down very often tho, this outage was with the stanford servers,
not the EOC servers.

Just recently though EOC did a big DB purge that took them down for about three days if I recall properly. That was a time of great depression for me and many others who rely on the stats and the way the stats are presented. (P.S. Not to make light of any one living with real depression.)

Back