• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have you ever see this ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
actualy, the price is in Euros. 'bout the same in dollars....
How can i build something like that ? I don't even know whats's made off....:confused:

its phaze change, with an on-die evaporator, it takes more than a regular person to make one of those...

Noise levels are reasonable as well App. 35 db(A)at normal operation, 40dbA during start-up

Same as a Vapochill @35 db but a Vapochill costs roughly $700+ us dollars

Can you post a link so i can learn more about phase change ? I have a friend that works with air condicioning. Could that help me ?

u can read my thread called phase change cooling the second to last post explains alot then in the last ( my ) post i post up a url that has a step by step on how to build a phase change system

sorry to post so late but i've been working. OK, i'll see that link now. Be right back...

The only way I could justify buying that is if it cooled my video card as well...

Hugovsky said:
http://www.chip-con.com/cooler.asp

Check this link and tell me what you think... Is it worth the investment ?

Should we all use one ?

Does anyone use one ?

there's other similar products.. kryotech, vapohill, the mx3-eva thingie. the biggest constraint from everybody having these is the price(DUH).

for that amount of money you can easily buy lots of other gadgets too.. or a big as mofo fridge compressor to cool your water.

Back