• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GF3 Ti-200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Delfi

Registered
Have been noticing some of the overclocking you guys are getting on your cards and was wondering what to do with mine.

I'm currently using RIVA tuner and struggling slightly with my Mobo but that'll be corrected soon.

What can you guys suggest to get those extra 3D marks out. Currently getting about 7100 ish.

Suggestions always welcome?

use the high performance d3d preset in rivatuner and try going higher with the overclock, that are still too low. i think the card can go higher.

do u mean both low-level and driver level overclock in rivatuner?

Go with the high level one, not the lower level one. Also, make sure you bios settings are optimized. Overclock your cpu a bit, that will also help. Pump up your fsb.

i think you can keep the low-level. the difference is only it will deal right with the hw registers instead of the drivers, and you can get more accurate tuning in case of ddr memory - but you really dont need the more accurate settings since they can bring about some instability. just use low-level at default settings and start raising that frequencies..

Back