• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome new members!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kendan

Senior Punk
There are a lot of new folders folding for team 32, and I just wanted to take a minute and say welcome to the team and to the FOLD. :D If you are new please reply to this thread so we can get to know you better. Fold on!!!!

I’m fairly new, and really addicted. I’m building a dual P3 1Ghz machine right now. That should do well. ;)

i guess im kinda new but i have been folding for a long time (i took the program off my comp since it was making it so hot) but now i have 4 computers (only 2 are folding, the other 2 will fold as soon as i get my network up (by the end of the summer)) but right now i have like 29 points and 20 WU's (my intel system it having problems sending in a 3.5 pointer...)

Yup I'm new 2 weeks old to be exact. What happend to your folding score did it get drop or something?

are you talking to me? well if you are i dont think it dropped at all when i looked at my stats i had like 11 WU's done and that sound about right to me since i wasnt running the program for very long...i just contiued drom where i was and now im at where i am

Well, I almost completely abandoned my own stats and started folding for OC3d last week. Does that count ;)

actually. I'd like to join in welcoming all the new members. Way to fold everyone. :)

Time for a :beer:

I guess I'll join in on this too:)
Welcome to all our new folders! We're really glad to have ya's as part of the team! :D
Enjoy the Fold!

Am I considered a new Folder cuz I just got a 1.2 crunching 24/7 today and it is hooked to my network so now I should be kickin out about 90 a week .
My other 2 rigs are a 1900@1728 and an 850 stock , my g/f wont let me OC it cuz its already at 49c folding,and she wont let me drill it for a fan in the top so it has to be stock or not fold so I choose to fold and not OC it so , I got 3.848 ghz folding

I use to be one but now I am nearing 100ps so I do not consider my self one. OH WHERE OH WERE ARE THE NEW MEMBERS, OH WHERE OH WHERE COULD THEY BE. Welcome to the fold. If you need help I or any of the OTHER members could help you. :)p at the OTHER members) J/K

well i'm a newbie but i've been here a while - broke 100 points with only my old Athlon. Now i got a couple of other computers the points are streaming in.

Week total is now almost 50 :)

Rich

Back