• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

uv die?!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

R.Rabbit

anyways i was wondering where i could find some ultra violet die for my soon water cooling setup im gunna have glow in the dark round cables and i was also hoping to know where you could get a cc black light. please help im helpless! well i just thought the glowing water and cables would look bad ***! and i would need websites im not in the U.S.

I have Tested 3 types of Yellow Green dye

D-Teks UV green Dye $15

Dye Lite ALL in One Dye $6 bought on the internet from an Auto supplier

InterDynamicsFlourescent Leak Detector Dye $5.99 from Auto Zone

http://www1.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?UseCase=L001&UserAction=viewHomePage

Basicly the InterDynamics Flourescent Dye glows about twice as bright as all the rest, dont waste your money spending $15 at D-Tek or elsewhere, go to AutoZone

(I'll try to post some pics of the brightness of each soon)

thanks man i was thinking about that stuff but i thought they only came in like $30 kits, i hope they can ship to an FPO address though! oh and i know this is in the rong section, my bad!:beer: :D :D

R.Rabbit said:
thanks man i was thinking about that stuff but i thought they only came in like $30 kits, i hope they can ship to an FPO address though! oh and i know this is in the rong section, my bad!:beer: :D :D

If you are having trouble getting items shipped to your FPO address send me an e-mail and I'll help you out.

Its a bummer that the men and women of the Military can't get the products they need.

yeah its a bummer but newegg does so thats great, oh im not in the military my mom is but thanks, i got a freind in the states that can send me stuff but, id rather have direct shipping any way, but thanks for the offer!:D :D see ya on the forums!

Back