• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

estimate of teh price of a NV30

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PLtNmHeLiX

Hello everyone I was just wonderin how much should I save up since I'm postitive I'm gonna want to get this teh day I see it available. Any estimates would be welsome, but I do realize it's not coming out yet for a while.

The latest and greatest vid cards almost always come out at $400 ($399 if you wanna be picky). That seems to be high enough to gouge the customer, but not so high we won't buy it.

--Illah

All I know is that as soon as R300 comes out it'll remove $415.23 from my bank account as I have preordered one at $397

NV30 will most likely be about $400-$450 as that was the price of the Geforce4 Ti 4600 upon it's release (in fact the better ones are still about $400)

It's almost a given.

Yep n if i want one (living in the uk) im gunna need to see the bank manager, they are sure to be around £500 the ti4600 was upon its release.

Penguin4x4 said:

$329!??? Come on now lets be realistic here people, more like $399 - $549. I especially am going to feel it for our UK friends as even though the euro isnt worth that much less than the us dollar and the pound is worth more, its more likely it will cost the same in pounds as it does us dollars and it will cost 50% more than us dollars in euro :D. Man american tech companies sure like robbing you europeans, you guys make us RICH!!

How can i justify spending £500 on a vid card ? i can get a second hand complete system with a spec of xp2000, 256ddr pc2100, geforce3, 17"monitor ...... for the same money lol. uk pricing of computer components is laughable

Back