• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

To RMA or not to RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shill82

Ok guys here it is. I have a Visiontek Geforce 3 TI200 that runs perfectly fine however one day it just started refusing to run 4x never heard anything quite like it in my life but whatever. I know have an RMA number from Visiontek however I don't know how long turnaround will be and if it is worth it. I don't really have anything to replace it with while it is being worked on or trashed more than likely. I'm kind of hoping for a GF4 TI4200 in return but the odds are stacked against me there as I'm sure they probably have some Ti200's leftover in Inventory. Anyway how long do you guys think it will take turnaround and is it worth it? Also I know it is the cards problem because I have tried it in 3 different boards all of which allow 4x on other cards and I believe they allowed it on this at one point till it got retarded.

Thanks
Shawn

That's what RMA's are for, to replace damaged or non functioning products. What are you waiting for?

And don't expect a Ti4200 :)

--Illah

I would return it no matter how long it took. By the way did you check your bios? Maybe it restored defaults to 2X? Some older motherboards had to have 4X enabled. Just a thought. Did a jumper fall off the card?

Card is jumperless and yes I won't allow me to use 4x in bios but with other cards it will.

Shawn

Back