• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Atc 600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bob_the_d

i was looking around for a new case, and something caught my eye: the coolermaster ATC 600

http://www.directron.com/atc600vx1.html

now i dunno about you, but this case looks pretty nice. it's cool, and it's fairly small so it won't take up too much space (will be put in use at a college dorm... i could make space for a big system but the smaller the better).

but of course i want to mod it, but as there's not much space, i'm wondering if anyone could throw out some modding ideas for this case. i mean would a window take away too much from the overall design? any custom cutouts i could make? not too sure what to do with this one... any ideas would be great.

yeah, i read about the netvista case... although i dunno. an aluminum case just seems to make more sense... it's lighter (although i'm sure because just because it's so small the netvista's pretty light... or is it aluminum also?) and personally it looks better tho... i dunno tho.

yeah, that's true. cpt. slug says that his netvista case goes at about 5-6 lbs empty and the ATC-600 is 5 kgs, which is 12 pounds-ish. hm... how small can you go though if you use conventional components as opposed to digging around for laptop cdrom drives, thin disk drives, small PSU's, etc etc etc.

well if you use a small micro atx mobo like the epox kt133m/m+ or a flex atx mobo like the shuttle FV24/25 and a 160w fatx PSU you can use a regular HDD and CD-ROM than all you need to search for is low profile cards.

Back