• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Funny looking video card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tyberius

Question: Does your gpu clock and you ram speed have to be at about a 1:2 ratio? Ive been trying to max out my Asus Ti4400, and have only been successful to about 305/610. Yesterday I pulled the fansink on the GPU and added my stock AMD sinkfan, hehehehe, also added ram sinks. Should keep it a whole lot cooler even if it does look kinda ridiculous. Anyone have any input on how high youve gotten your ti4400??? Im looking for a good stable value to test it out at. BTW my FSB of my CPU is @ 333, will this affect how high i can overclock my video card?

video cards don't hafta be kept at a 1:2 ratio.

my ti4400 will do 320/650 with no artifacts on stock cooling (standard fan/no ramsinks) i'll pick up a cooljag 1u cooler for the gpu and some ramsinks for the bga ram and see how much further i can go with it.

you should be able to go further than that on stock cooling if yours is a ti4400.

1:2? Why? You can even make it 1:1 if you want:d clock as much as you can! yeah, a picture would be nice. if you dno't have a dig camera you can draw one;)

Back