• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

***AA:O Airborne/Ranger Patch Released***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This patch is awesome. Airborne missions are sweet. The Ranger missions are pretty awesome too.

:( I haven't been able to play it yet. Has anybody qualified in Airborne yet?

Yes I completed AirBorne and 1 of the Ranger missions. When your jumping real close to the ground press e and then lean when you hit the ground to roll. Just make sure you roll when you hit the ground. In the live jump you have to control yourself to land in a circle on the ground.

Nuttz, do you use a cross hair? I don't see one in that pic. I don't use one anymore, I want very realistic game play, and have a cross hair screws that all up.

Big Nuttz said:
Here is another quick screenie from the AirBorne mission.

hehe, have you ever landed right on the objective before? I did it in singlemode, I jumped out the side and held A and did some weird moves and I landed right in front of the door.;)

FoldingAddict said:

hehe, have you ever landed right on the objective before? I did it in singlemode, I jumped out the side and held A and did some weird moves and I landed right in front of the door.;)
No but I've landed right in the lighted area and was shot soon after.:D That board rocks.

guys PLEASE HELP i cant get pass the first stage in airborn thingy, i keep busting my legs =( (im not a newb in puter games i just dont know what to do =( )

When your close to the ground push e and then push the lean button. Youll have to see how your controls are configured to see what key is setup for lean.

Zigma said:
guys PLEASE HELP i cant get pass the first stage in airborn thingy, i keep busting my legs =( (im not a newb in puter games i just dont know what to do =( )
hey, a friend of mine said he literally did nothing, just landed in the circle, and it passed him. took me many tries but eventually i got it. it's not that demanding in the actual gameplay. i had a bunch of lands where i heard a loud bone crack, had a brief white-out (like with the flash nades but without the sound), and walked away with health still in the green.

Folding Addict: i was playing with some guys the other night and held my forward button from the moment i jumped. i didn't even reach the kennel where defense sits. how'd you manage to get all the way to the building? the guys i was teamed with and i were hoping to make it on top of the roof. wouldn't that be excellent.

kajj said:

hey, a friend of mine said he literally did nothing, just landed in the circle, and it passed him. took me many tries but eventually i got it. it's not that demanding in the actual gameplay. i had a bunch of lands where i heard a loud bone crack, had a brief white-out (like with the flash nades but without the sound), and walked away with health still in the green.

Folding Addict: i was playing with some guys the other night and held my forward button from the moment i jumped. i didn't even reach the kennel where defense sits. how'd you manage to get all the way to the building? the guys i was teamed with and i were hoping to make it on top of the roof. wouldn't that be excellent.

It may have been a fluke. I sort of jumped out the back while sprinting and while I was falling with my chute open I held “S” (my forward button) all the way down.

To answer Zigma. To pass the traning live jump you *must* land in the circle, and you *MUST NOT* land with an impact strong enough to give you a white out. Try holding down the “E” (Use key) when your about 2 seconds from the ground, that works every time for me.

Back