• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec+Cold Cathode=_______

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xevuhtess7

im gettin one of those sweet antec sx1030 cases. is there enough room to fit a 12" cold cathode behind those ventson the front inbewteen the front panel and the metal casing? i want to do that so that it would look like its glowing out from the vents.

um... if I remember right... there should be plenty of room. The only thing i'm not 100% sure about, is if the section is 12" tall.

When i get home from school i'll pull my cc out and stick in in there... and tell u.

I have an sx840.. which is smaller than the 1030... and its gunna fit... but just barely. If the acrylic surrounding the actual cc is longer than 12 1/2" then you might have to cut a little off.

hmm..... well since the sx1030 is bigger then yours.... i think it will just fit.. most cc's are 12.25 inches aren't they?

that inverter they sell at pcmods.com, can it be used for more than on CC, beucase they are kinda expensive so it would be nice if i could use two CC on one inverter

Back