• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this normal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
TodayI moved my computer. I noticed the spot under it was wet. I looked and the whole bottom of my case had drops of water on it. How is this possible?

its from either condensation or just a leaky watercooling system:eh?:

I would try and find the cause before you start her up again, water and electronics dont get along if you know what I mean;)

Ive been loosing VERY small amount of water in my watercooling and have to refill it a little once a week, I dont see any water so I think it could be evaporating before it even hits a electical devise, no way for me to tell where its coming from:(

what do you mean outside the case? you mean just under the case? thin Im guessing condensation if you havent noticed your waterlevel go down.:eek:

so is my case lol, that wont cause condensation, if the inside of the case was colder thin outside thin you will get condensation on the case (never heard of this happening though).

thats pretty weird, does your case feel moist or anything? maybe it has happed to others but they just dont know about it sense they never move there computer:eh?:

I just moved it to put the side back on. I noticed some wood shavings from where I moved the computer last. It felt damp so I was like what is this. I looked inside the case and it was dry so a looked at the bottom and there were drops of water. Next day after running it a while I felt the inside still dry, but kinda cold.

Back