• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who's using CPUFSB to o/c their ecs Ks75A??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have one with a duron 1200, The best I can get that is stable is 110/35. The Duron is unlocked but I cannot change the multiplier in the bios. Matter of fact, the best FSB i can get though the BIOS is 107, I can bump it up to 110 with speed fan, but thats it.

I use the ocworkbench bios too. You basically have to use it if your going to o/c your system.

We'll the bios that came with my mb only had the standard 100/133 options. Did the newer bios have more then this? I alway assumed only the o/c bios had it.

no your right only the o/c bios has more than the standard 100/133 options. but whats in the bios doent matter when you use cpufsb, because it controls the i.c responsible for cpu speed directly. trust me - it works.

i used the standard bios and managed 143.7fsb. so, i flashed to the o/c bios, and still only managed 143.7fsb. dodnt make any difference to me whatsoever

I try messing around with cpufsb, but couldn't get it to go higher then what I could do with the o/c bios. I'm using a older o/c bios cause it seem more stable then the newest bios.

Back