• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to wire?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
go to radio shack..... buy a head phone extension cable~ drill a hole whereever and hotglue it in~ BTW make it look good :)

yeah but i dont wanna have youplug my speakers in the front of my computer i want the rear jack to be accessible also, i already have the jack mounted by the way.i want to be able to plug my headphones in and have the speakers cut off, i know how to wire it but i just dont know how i should get the signal from the board to the jack to the speakers.

well.... you could always solder onto the PCB of the sound card... im lost here... soo.......... i would be worried about fryin something....i would just get a splitter for the rear and plug both jacks in.... like im said....im lost here.....

I've seen this done here ....not quite sure how it works, but the modder does a pretty good job explaining with pics....
-Dae-

Thanks guys, im prolly gunna get to work on this this weekend, ive been modding my pc for about 2 weeks now and ill get some pics up aftee i get my cc's and wheels in the mail. im gunna put ground fx type things on it. lol. ill get some pics up sone. hopefully my next mod doesnt break anything like the last one, 80Gb ibm in pieces. lol.

Back