• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

some claw/sledgehammer pics...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
AWESOME pics whereismy386.
but wtf??? The sledge seems to have a ceramic packaging??? This is really weird and I hope that this is far from the final version of the chip. but the heat-spreader plate is really nice thing to have, no more broken/chipped/crushed cores :D

looks pretty sweet, you think most mobo manufact's are going to have the same 4hole pin layout that my precious WB is holding onto?

What's the ETA of these things? march?

hammers

KiKaL said:
Has the starting speed for these bad boys been said yet?

Probably more like 1.6 to 2.2 Ghz. But they'll have a rating of 3000+ to 3600+, especially when using a 64 bit OS.

1.5 ghz is what i heard. heh. they do look pretty spiffy. I dont plan to get one untill i have exausted this motherboard though. i juts baught it lol.

Guys do you realize if AMD locks these babies we are only left with what intel boys have? FSB. :confused:

On a separate note... damn do I want one of these... If amd dont release these before Doom, I will be angry :beer:

i wanna free multiplier!
yea metal surface looks great 4 coolin',
but how can we unlock that monster? :eh?:

To unlock you must remove the heat spreader and connect the 5 L1 bridges :) :D

(I only wish it was that simple, but who knows)

I had those exact pictures a while back and got in trouble because thay are right protected so I had to remove them.

May I suggest to post links to them instead of the actual pictures it is better for 56k'ers and so you will not get into trouble.

No you dont need to remove them just remove the

Back