• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How good is this card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
Today I went to look at some stuff for my father's new computer he wants built. I was looking in to getting the Radeon 8500 128mb but they don't carry it but they do carry the Radeon 9000 Pro 128mb. Anyone have any idea how good this card is cause if it is good I'm going to pick it up cause it's only $109.

That card would be Fine for Just bout anything your father can throw at it!!
Is your father heavy into Gaming(flight sims,Fps Shooters)?
If not, then this Card is going to be far superior to anything else in that pricerange.

9000Pro is a little better than a Geforce3 Ti200...the 8500 is a better deal imho if you order online

funnyperson1 said:
9000Pro is a little better than a Geforce3 Ti200...the 8500 is a better deal imho if you order online

Ditto that. . . The 8500 IMHO is a tad better than the 9000. On ATI's website they compare the 9000 to the GF4 MX whereas the 8500 compares to the GF3 line.

i would have bought a geforce 4 ti4200 with 64mb. it is much better than the radeon 9000.

Back