• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just wondering!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

incomming

Registered
How am I doing?:)
Check them out and let me know how I am doing on my first try at overclocking...It runs stable , have been running it now for 3o or 40 days...no overheating problems...C-voltage running 1.65v...
Am working on case it will be ready for showing in about 2 weeks...Painting case , inside and out...adding fans , uv cool-lites , neon cables , a large window and a few other things.Also adding dvd player-burned soon...just added Bose quiet comfort headset and Bose freestyle (selfpowered speakers with sub)...I want it to look ans sound as good as it runs...
But please let me know what you think and if I am doing good job. Check out my benchmarks...Ok Thank you for your help and time and even advice if you will...
I am running a intel 1.6g nw at 2.49g on an abit th7II raid mobo,256 m of rambus pc800 mem, GeForce 4 128meg vid card 2 WD 40 gig hd`s running raid, 48x cd burner, happauge stero tv/stero fm card, 10/100 lan card(linksys), :) :) :) :)

Back