• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

to vapochill or not to vapochill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ManOfKnight

Back in Iowa :( Come on Gators, Get up and Go!
i was looking into a vapochill...pretty expensive, but I was wondering if anyone here has one and how they work with TBirds. I have seen on other places that the evap. stays at about -10C...but I want to know the TRUE CPU temp. The cases are cool and the expansion doesn't look that bad (have to have something that isn't an eyesore, my wife like pretty cases). Just wanted to know your comments....

and no I can't watercool outside the case for the reason I stated above

There are cheaper ways to get the same performance, but it would be difficult to make it look as good or be as portable. If you have the money then go for it.

u could do the very same thing for much cheaper with watercooling and everything but like the reply above this one it wouldnt be as protable

I would also love this case/cooling solution but the cost is very high and you would probaly want a better chip too so you upgrade would be around 800bucks! do it so I can live vicariously through you.

Back