• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gamepads

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

travenwatts

anyone have any suggestions on a good game pad? i was looking for one that was set up like a playstation controller.

also, anyone ever use those adapters that allow playstation controllers to be used on your pc via USB?

if you are looking for inexpensive, go find a gravis gamepad pro... it looks like a playstation controller to some extent and is still quality... i use mine all the time and it's still kickin

ive got a logitech wingman wich does me lovely for tony hawks but my friends got a gravis and he loves it.

I love my thrustmaster firestorm. Regular pad. Not dual analog of anything. go to ebgames.com its around 12 bucks or so

my freind has one.. i thkn kit is gravis but it is just like a PSX controller jusdt a littel diff look and kinda wider and mroe eroganomic.... it is nice like 30 bucks... prolly hte same as n eof the oens already suggested here but im not sure...:D :eh?: :D

erm, check your spelling man! lol

iv'e got a thrustmaster Firestorm DualPower 2. its a decent pad. 6 shoulder button, 6 regular buttons. two analogue sticks, a d-pad and it rumbles. pretty good.

Back